In Las Vegas, Nevada 89119
As a Receptionist, you will be the first point of contact for the company and will be responsible for establishing a warm, welcoming, and professional atmosphere for clients, customers, and all other visitors. Your specific duties in this role will include:
- Answering very busy phone lines and greeting customers with warmth, efficiency, and professionalism
- Greeting visitors and issuing passes when required
- Maintaining front reception area and conference rooms
- Managing incoming and outgoing mail and vendor deliveries
- Assisting departments or employees with word processing, filing, copying, scanning, faxing, etc.
- High school diploma or GED
- 1-3 years of administrative experience
- Strong phone etiquette and diplomacy
- Proficiency with computers and technology
Let one of our recruiters assist you in finding and preparing for interviews with our clients. Whether you are interested in a direct hire, temp-to-hire, or temporary position, Workway can help you to put your best foot forward. Contact us today!