In Arlington , Texas 76011
Office and clerical professionals, are you looking for an opportunity to work with some of the nation’s biggest and most respected companies? Let Workway open the door for you! We are a professional staffing firm, working with organizations across the country to place exceptional candidates. We work with national clients across a variety of market sectors, and we have great assignments for Receptionists. You will serve as the public face of our client’s company, greeting visitors and handling front desk duties.
Let one of our recruiters assist you in finding and preparing for interviews with our clients. Whether you are interested in a direct hire, temp-to-hire, or temporary position, Workway can help you to put your best foot forward. Contact us today!
As a Receptionist, you will be the first point of contact for the company and will be responsible for establishing a warm, welcoming, and professional atmosphere for clients, customers, and all other visitors. Your specific duties in this role will include:
- Answering very busy phone lines and greeting customers with warmth, efficiency, and professionalism
- Managing multiple lines and requests
- Maintaining front reception area and conference rooms
- Managing incoming and outgoing mail and FedEx deliveries
- Coordinating with third parties for scheduling of shared conference rooms
- Monitoring visitor access and issuing passes when required
- Processing departmental documents requiring specific knowledge of functional operations
- Performing other clerical duties as needed
As a Receptionist, you must be motivated and reliable, with exceptional interpersonal and communication skills and an understanding of the importance of creating and maintaining a positive public impression of the company. You must also be highly organized and detail-oriented, with strong prioritization skills and the ability to complete tasks in a timely manner. Specific qualifications for the Receptionist position include:
- High school diploma or GED
- 1-3 years of office experience, preferably in a busy setting related to the mortgage or banking industry
- High proficiency with computers and technology (Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.); ability to learn new programs quickly
- High sense of urgency
- Strong phone etiquette and diplomacy
- Fast learner
As a Receptionist with Workway, you will be working through an established staffing agency with the networking power of a national organization and the personalized family feel of a smaller firm. You will be assigned a dedicated recruiter who will provide you with assistance in crafting an effective resume, preparing for interviews, and searching for jobs outside of our organization.
Employment with Workway, Inc. also comes with some exciting benefits: medical coverage, life insurance (with medical plan enrollment), direct deposit, weekly pay, and paid sick time (CA employees only). Further details regarding these benefits can be provided by your recruiter.
Let Workway help you to build a better career!