Real Estate File Clerks
In Anaheim, California 92807
Workway is a professional staffing firm, working with organizations across the country to place exceptional candidates. We are looking for a Real Estate File Clerks responsible to provide basic clerical support for Funding Department within the Real Estate Servicing Group.
Your specific duties will include:
- Log in the receipt of trailer documents daily. Match deeds of trust, assignments, and title policies for a specific loan to ensure that the trailer documents are collected and imaged for each closed loan file. Follow up on HUDs that are not received timely and assist in requesting corrections from escrow if needed
- Contact title and escrow companies for outstanding trailer documentation. Send emails and/or telephone closing agents for documentation necessary to complete the collateral files on closed loans. Document action taken on the Loan Origination System to create an working Outstanding Document Report
- Prepare corporate assignments for loans and request checks for recording from accounting. Submit the assignments to the appropriate counties for recordation. Resolve any errors when items are rejected by the county for recording
Specific qualifications for the position include:
- High School education required
- 1+ year experience working in the mortgage department of a bank or credit union
Let one of our recruiters assist you in finding and preparing for interviews with our clients. Whether you are interested in a direct hire, temp-to-hire, or temporary position, Workway can help you to put your best foot forward. Contact us today!