Real Estate Closing Officer
In San Diego, California 92130
Workway is a professional staffing firm, working with organizations across the country to place exceptional candidates. We are looking for a Real Estate Closing Officer responsible for the processing and closing of all commercial real estate loans.
Your specific duties will include:
- Facilitates real estate loan documentation preparation and review
- Reviews real estate documentation for accuracy and completeness; monitors compliance with state and federal laws and regulations and the banks lending policies and procedures
- Serves as liaison between Commercial Real Estate Loan Officers, outside counsel, escrow & title vendors, and customers,
Specific qualifications for the position include:
- High school diploma and 10 or more years of related experience - required
- Advanced knowledge and experience of real estate documentation, loan closing procedures, title and insurance requirements - required
- Advanced knowledge and experience handling a variety of commercial real estate transactions - required
Let one of our recruiters assist you in finding and preparing for interviews with our clients. Whether you are interested in a direct hire, temp-to-hire, or temporary position, Workway can help you to put your best foot forward. Contact us today!