Quality Tech / Inspector
In Batesville, Indiana 47006
Workway is a professional staffing firm, working with organizations across the country to place exceptional candidates. We are looking for a Quality Tech / Inspector responsible for supporting the quality & regulatory related matters associated with support for medical bed devices at the Hill-Rom Batesville Business site.
Your specific duties will include:
- Ensure the Device History Records are properly and accurately completed.
- Serve as a primary point of contact for rapid and effective corrections of quality issues identified with the Device History Record.
- Complete the required documentation for properly entering the Device History Records in the Document Control System.
- Perform audits to include testing and visual inspection of products.
Specific qualifications for the position include:
- High school diploma or GED.
- Prefer 2 yr technical degree or equivalent work experience.
- Good working knowledge of SOP’s, Quality Manual and Quality Standards Manual.
- Knowledge of FDA and ISO standards.
Let one of our recruiters assist you in finding and preparing for interviews with our clients. Whether you are interested in a direct hire, temp-to-hire, or temporary position, Workway can help you to put your best foot forward. Contact us today!