In Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53224
Workway is a professional staffing firm, working with organizations across the country to place exceptional candidates. We are looking for a Quality Engineer responsible for Work with the Test Lead and guide/coach other testers and peers in the group.
Your specific duties will include:
- Work closely with automation teams with the upkeep of automated tests every release
- Spends time doing what is important; speaks up when something important is being overlooked or pushed aside by management; has the ability to focus on important tasks not letting other things get in the way
- Practices attentive and active listening; speaks clearly in meetings to get point across; has the patience to hear people out; can accurately restate the opinions of others even when he/she disagrees
Specific qualifications for the position include:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering / Computer Science / Information Systems or equivalent experience (Required)
- Basic understanding of XML /XSD / XSLT Concepts
- Testing experience: 4+ Years, Agile/Scrum Testing: 3+ Years
Let one of our recruiters assist you in finding and preparing for interviews with our clients. Whether you are interested in a direct hire, temp-to-hire, or temporary position, Workway can help you to put your best foot forward. Contact us today!