Quality Control Service Analyst
In Aliso Viejo, California 92656
Workway is a professional staffing firm, working with organizations across the country to place exceptional candidates. We are looking for a Quality Control Service Analyst responsible for for scheduling and conducting monthly and quarterly audits to ensure CMS Servicing business unit is in compliance with all internal policy & procedures; adherence to federal, state, local and governmental regulatory requirements; and investor/product specific guidelines adherence.
Your specific duties will include:
- Utilizing QC software and a multitude of business unit specific systems of record, conduct monthly/quarterly audits for various aspects of loan servicing, including but not limited to loan level detail review, documentation retrieval, back-up audit file creation and audit exception documentation
- Conduct audits accurately and in accordance with established audit timelines and standards
- Participate in monthly compliance meetings, as deemed necessary by management
- Assist in the exception/dispute review process
Specific qualifications for the position include:
- We would need Mortgage/loan industry servicing experience for this position (3+ yrs).
- Audit experience a plus with knowledge of BK & Claims processes an additional plus.
- Good communication skills (both verbal and written) a must.
Let one of our recruiters assist you in finding and preparing for interviews with our clients. Whether you are interested in a direct hire, temp-to-hire, or temporary position, Workway can help you to put your best foot forward. Contact us today!