Quality Assurance Specialist
In San Diego, California 92121
Workway is a professional staffing firm, working with organizations across the country to place exceptional candidates. We are looking for a Quality Assurance Specialist responsible for efficiently and accurately auditing pre-fund loan files to ensure procedures in originating mortgage loans are being met according to credit union lending policies and secondary market selling guidelines.
Your specific duties will include:
- Conduct quality assurance pre-fund audits of First Mortgage / Home Equity loan files, ensuring policies, procedures, regulatory compliance and secondary marketing guidelines meet salability requirements.
- Analyze loan documentation and validate the integrity of loan data entered in Mortgage Cadence, DU Finding Report, and Final Closing Package, applying standard concepts, practices, and procedures in processing and underwriting loans. Re-calculating income, assets, liabilities, debt-to-income ratios and LTV/CLTV/HCLTV ratios. Accurately present defect findings add appropriate conditions and summarize notes in MC and SecondLook ICS Report.
- Perform system functionality procedures within Symitar, Mortgage Cadence LOS, , electronic Imagility, Word/Excel import/export daily uploads and tracking log reports.
Specific qualifications for the position include:
- High school education.
- 2-4 years related work experience, such as mortgage loan pre-funding, quality control, underwriting, or processing.
- Effective interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated analytical and research skills with a strong understanding of FNMA secondary market eligibility criteria.
Let one of our recruiters assist you in finding and preparing for interviews with our clients. Whether you are interested in a direct hire, temp-to-hire, or temporary position, Workway can help you to put your best foot forward. Contact us today!