Quality Assurance Engineer
In Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53224
Workway is a professional staffing firm, working with organizations across the country to place exceptional candidates. We are looking for a Quality Assurance Engineer responsible to provides technical support for various quality system processes to help ensure excellent product quality throughout product lifecycles.
Your specific duties will include:
- Drive continuous improvement actions focused on product quality.
- Works with Service and the Complaint Handling Unit to investigate product problems, perform root cause analysis and identify possible corrective actions.
- Analyzes production quality data to identify trends or issues which require action or CAPA activity.
- Assists in the review and disposition of nonconforming materials.
- Conducts internal audits of production processes and report results.
Specific qualifications for the position include:
- Bachelor of Science degree in Engineering or related field.
- 3+ years relevant work experience.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze, evaluate and control risk following lifecycle risk management standards (e.g. ISO 14971).
- Experience with formal quality systems such as ISO 13485 or ISO 9001.
- ASQ or related quality certification is preferred.
Let one of our recruiters assist you in finding and preparing for interviews with our clients. Whether you are interested in a direct hire, temp-to-hire, or temporary position, Workway can help you to put your best foot forward. Contact us today!