Quality Assurance Engineer - Manufacturing
In Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53224
Workway is a professional staffing firm, working with organizations across the country to place exceptional candidates. We are looking for a Quality Assurance Engineer - Manufacturing responsible to provides technical support for various quality system processes to help ensure excellent product quality throughout product lifecycles.
Your specific duties will include:
- Drive continuous improvement actions focused on product quality.
- Works with Engineering and Manufacturing to develop acceptance criteria for production processes.
- Works with Service and the Complaint Handling Unit to investigate product problems, perform root cause analysis and identify possible corrective actions.
- Analyzes production quality data to identify trends or issues which require action or CAPA activity.
- Reviews manufacturing process and part deviations.
Specific qualifications for the position include:
- Bachelor of Science degree in Engineering or related field.
- 3+ years relevant work experience.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze, evaluate and control risk following lifecycle risk management standards (e.g. ISO 14971).
- Experience with manufacturing / quality methodologies such as QFD, six-sigma, lean, etc.
- Proficiency in reading and understanding technical product documentation (diagrams, schematics, flow-charts, etc.)
Let one of our recruiters assist you in finding and preparing for interviews with our clients. Whether you are interested in a direct hire, temp-to-hire, or temporary position, Workway can help you to put your best foot forward. Contact us today!