QC Compliance Auditor
In Farmington Hills, Michigan 48334
Workway is a professional staffing firm, working with organizations across the country to place exceptional candidates. Work with a global real estate services compan, delivering residential and commercial title insurance and closing and settlement services for the mortgage industry. You will be part of an organization that is invested in your success, that respects your abilities and contributions while providing opportunities for you to flourish.
We are looking for a QC Compliance Auditor responsible for performing multiple duties relative to the OQC Compliance Audit review..
Your specific duties will include:
- Audit loan file for state and federal compliance regulations.
- Perform data integrity check of all compliance documentation.
- Review and identify fraud red flags for elevation to fraud department if necessary.
- Perform federal compliance audit including, but not limited to initial disclosures, RESPA, TILA, TRID, MDIA, ECOA, Patriot Act, Flood Act, and Fact Act.
Specific qualifications for the position include:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- A minimum of 3-5 years mortgage and/or title industry experience.
- Strong organizational and communication skills required.
Let one of our recruiters assist you in finding and preparing for interviews with our clients. Whether you are interested in a direct hire, temp-to-hire, or temporary position, Workway can help you to put your best foot forward. Contact us today!