Property Tax Outsource Processor
In Dallas, Texas 75247
Workway is a professional staffing firm, working with organizations across the country to place exceptional candidates. We are looking for a Property Tax Outsource Processor responsible for the essential functions and responsibilities listed below:
Tax Procurement and Payments
- Procuring tax amount data from taxing agency jurisdictions. Tax amount data procurement method consists of telephone, e-mail, and fax communication to taxing agency jurisdictions.
- Interpreting tax amount data and statuses per property taxes received from taxing agency jurisdictions and effectively identify tax status for payment processing.
- Following agency guidelines and special processing instructions.
- Building Tax Lines as needed utilizing the TED table.
- Validating slender payees prior to making disbursements.
- Completing payments accurately prior to ATR expiring and within SLA.
- Completing all required Task processing within SLA.
- Balancing all disbursements prior to end of day and submit all payment back daily.
- Effectively monitors, reports, and communicates status of work assignments and statistics to Team Lead/Supervisor while identifying any opportunity to increase efficiencies.
- Accurately prepare production/statistical reports to mortgage lenders and direct supervisors.
- Respond to mortgage lenders and taxing agency jurisdictions by utilizing effective verbal and written communication in a prompt and accurate manner.
- Notify Leadership when overtime or assistance is needed.
- Apply and support the implementation of new or modified policy and procedures as instructed to ensure Task Research Team standards are met.
- Accurately prepare production/statistical reports as applicable.
Let one of our recruiters assist you in finding and preparing for interviews with our clients. Whether you are interested in a direct hire, temp-to-hire, or temporary position, Workway can help you to put your best foot forward. Contact us today!