In Dallas, Texas 75254
Workway is a professional staffing firm, working with organizations across the country to place exceptional candidates. We are looking for a Property Manager who will enable and support the staff by building a strong team and leads the team by example. The Property Manager trains, implements and administers the policies, procedures, and programs on a day to day basis that will assure that the community is well managed by:
- Exhibiting strong team building and leadership skills:
- Meeting pre-determined economic and physical occupancy goals
- Achieving maximum cash flow for the owner
- Meeting the goals of the property owner and the terms of the management agreement
- Hiring, training, coaching, supervising and counseling all on-site employees
- Complying with local ordinances, state and federal laws
- Meeting the needs of residents and enforcing their lease agreements
- A high school diploma.
- A proven marketing, sales or public relations background
- Property management software and Microsoft Office computer experience
- Able to analyze computerized rent rolls, receivable and payable reports and monthly financials
- Must have Yardi experience
Let one of our recruiters assist you in finding and preparing for interviews with our clients. Whether you are interested in a direct hire, temp-to-hire, or temporary position, Workway can help you to put your best foot forward. Contact us today!