In Austin, Texas 78750
Workway is a premier national staffing firm that places qualified job-seeking candidates across the nation in direct hire, temp-to-hire and temporary positions across a variety of specialized fields. We pride ourselves in offering a candidate-centric model to assist job seekers in finding their next career or temporary opportunity
A Property Manager enables and supports the staff by building a strong team and leads the team by example. The Property Manager trains, implements and administers the policies, procedures, and programs on a day to day basis that will assure that the community is well managed by:
- exhibiting strong team building and leadership skills
- meeting pre-determined economic and physical occupancy goals
- achieving maximum cash flow for the owner
- meeting the goals of the property owner and the terms of the management agreement
- hiring, training, coaching, supervising and counseling all on-site employees
- complying with local ordinances, state and federal laws
- meeting the needs of residents and enforcing their lease agreements
- a high school diploma; fair housing training;
- a proven marketing, sales or public relations background
- Property management software and Microsoft Office computer experience
- able to analyze computerized rent rolls, receivable and payable reports and monthly financials
- reliable transportation to make daily deposits and property marketing
- two (2) years (continuous in one company) for properties over 100 units; one (1) year for properties under 100 units
- Must have Yardi experience
As a Property Manager with Workway, you will be working through an established staffing agency with the networking power of a national organization and the personalized family feel of a smaller firm. You will be assigned a dedicated recruiter who will provide you with assistance in crafting an effective resume, preparing for interviews and searching for jobs outside of our organization.
Employment with Workway, Inc. also comes with some exciting benefits: medical coverage, life insurance (with medical plan enrollment), direct deposit, weekly pay, and paid sick time (CA employees only). Further details regarding these benefits can be provided by your recruiter.
Let Workway help you to build a better career!