In Phoenix, Arizona 85016
Workway is a professional staffing firm, working with organizations across the country to place exceptional candidates. Work with a global real estate services compan, delivering residential and commercial title insurance and closing and settlement services for the mortgage industry. You will be part of an organization that is invested in your success, that respects your abilities and contributions while providing opportunities for you to flourish.
We are looking for a Project Manager responsible for the coordination and completion of projects. Your specific duties will include:
- Manage project development from initiation to closure.
- Provide a project schedule to identify when each task will be performed.
- Clearly communicate expectations to team members and stakeholders.
- Resolve any issues and solve problems throughout project life cycle.
- Effectively manage project scope by ensuring any changes to scope are documented and approved with project change request forms.
- Track and report on project milestones and provide status reports to sponsor.
Specific qualifications for the position include:
- Bachelors Degree in a related field required.
- A minimum of 1-5 years of experience in project management/coordination funciton which includes experience in a multi-resource project team setting.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certificate a plus but not required.
Let one of our recruiters assist you in finding and preparing for interviews with our clients. Whether you are interested in a direct hire, temp-to-hire, or temporary position, Workway can help you to put your best foot forward. Contact us today!