In Newport Beach, California 92660
Workway is a professional staffing firm, working with organizations across the country to place exceptional candidates. We are looking for a Project Manager responsible for leading and managing corporate initiatives for Hyundai Capital America as a member of the Program Management Office (PMO).
Your specific duties will include:
- Responsible for managing relationships with stakeholder, business units, IT, functional teams and possibly vendor.
- Ensure projects are delivered on time, within scope and within budget. Ensure projects meet expected benefits (financial, compliance, and quality).
- Responsible for developing detailed project plan, reporting on project performance, and ensuring resource availability.
- Responsible for managing all phases of a project (initiation, planning, execution, monitoring, controlling, closing activities). Responsible for resolving conflicts and handling escalation items.
Specific qualifications for the position include:
- Bachelor’s Degree (Business or MIS degrees is a plus)
- 10+ years of relevant experience in Project Management.
- Must be PMP certified. Must have superior project management skills.
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to explain system and technical subjects to a variety of audiences, create user training and conduct training.
Let one of our recruiters assist you in finding and preparing for interviews with our clients. Whether you are interested in a direct hire, temp-to-hire, or temporary position, Workway can help you to put your best foot forward. Contact us today!