Project Manager III
In Jacksonville, Florida 32204
Workway is a professional staffing firm, working with organizations across the country to place exceptional candidates. We are looking for a Project Manager III responsible to oversees the completion of complex, technical projects while meeting time, scope, and budgetary requirements.
Your specific duties will include:
- This is accomplished by managing project resources, ensuring the completion of project tasks and monitoring adherence to project management process standards
- Effectively manages risk by tracking and following up on all items which could prevent/delay project completion
- The successful candidate will be able to help define project scope, identify project resource needs, create project initiation documents, author a project management plan, possess a forward look into overall project delivery and develop relationships with external and internal stakeholders, including C-level executives
Specific qualifications for the position include:
- Great educational background, preferably in the fields of business, computer science or engineering for technical project managers
- 7+ years of project management work experience which includes: estimating, staffing, managing, controlling, administering, budgeting and executing technical project efforts for the full lifecycle required
- Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Working effectively in an Agile/Scrum environment required
Let one of our recruiters assist you in finding and preparing for interviews with our clients. Whether you are interested in a direct hire, temp-to-hire, or temporary position, Workway can help you to put your best foot forward. Contact us today!