Project Analyst - IT II
In Moon Township, Pennsylvania 15108
Workway is a professional staffing firm, working with organizations across the country to place exceptional candidates. We are looking for a Project Analyst - IT II responsible for the day-to-day administration, configuration, and ongoing maintenance of the ServiceNow platform.
Your specific duties will include:
- Perform day to day administration of the ServiceNow system, including making approved changes to process and work flows
- Perform ServiceNow implementation tasks including but not limited to: configuration, integration, testing, requirements gathering and solution design
- Develop clear and concise technical and process documentation, making use of the knowledge base module within ServiceNow.
- Facilitate workflow enhancements to the ServiceNow application including automation and/or additional self- service features and functions
Specific qualifications for the position include:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or comparable work experience
- Strong working knowledge of ServiceNow components such as Service Catalog, Change/Incident/Problem Management, Asset Management, CMDB, Knowledge, Release Management
- Excellent knowledge of ServiceNow Best Practices and ongoing knowledge of latest ServiceNow features required
- Preferred 1+ years of ServiceNow development, configuration and administration experience
Let one of our recruiters assist you in finding and preparing for interviews with our clients. Whether you are interested in a direct hire, temp-to-hire, or temporary position, Workway can help you to put your best foot forward. Contact us today!