Product Quality Representative
In Cary, North Carolina 27511
Workway is a professional staffing firm, working with organizations across the country to place exceptional candidates. We are looking for a Product Quality Representative responsible for provide efficient technical support to internal and external customers via phone, email, web inquiry and other contact channels as presented.
Your specific duties will include:
- Document customer interactions, troubleshooting details and service activities thoroughly and accurately within cases in the CRM.
- Dispatch field service resources with proper handoff of customer ownership.
- Process routine and expedited parts orders, RMAs, and secure purchase orders.
- Achieve individual and team metrics, and contact center key performance indicators.
Specific qualifications for the position include:
- Associates Degree in an IT, computer, technical related field of study, or
- Combination of two years? previous experience in a technical support role providing onsite/remote service to end user devices and clients, along with industry specific technical certification ie. A+, N+, MCP, MCSA, etc.
- Exhibit good interpersonal and diplomacy skills, excellent verbal and written capabilities.
Let one of our recruiters assist you in finding and preparing for interviews with our clients. Whether you are interested in a direct hire, temp-to-hire, or temporary position, Workway can help you to put your best foot forward. Contact us today!