In Rancho Cordova, California 95670
Workway is a professional staffing firm, working with organizations across the country to place exceptional candidates. We are looking for a Product Analyst responsible to assessing, documenting, and tracking product features/functionality and all other processes associated with product deployment. Provides primary and/or secondary support to sales and customer facing functions regarding product features and functionality.
Your specific duties will include:
- Defines Requirements: Working with Product Management, the PA facilitates discovery of complex and varied business requirements to bring product features to fruition. For this role, the focus will be around development of APIs. Often working directly with the external client, gathers information and documents process and requirements for all aspects of a deployment including features/functionality, customer configuration, customer support, etc. Gathers product vision and/or high-level business requirements from Product Managers and then determines, defines, and documents the detailed requirement for product/enhancement.
- Validate Requirements: Validates requirements with all stake-holders including Product Manager, Product Development, QA, PMO, and all impacted functional groups that may include the external client.
- Production Readiness: Primary representative for Product Management in long term and day-to-day activities related to the development, user acceptance testing and roll-out of the product/enhancement, escalating to Lead Product Analyst or Product Managers, when necessary. Represents product management in day to day production to identify problems, research alternatives, drive solutions, respond to questions, troubleshoot issues, manage details of production and serve as key resource through to successful project completion. Conducts training of internal groups around products.
Specific qualifications for the position include:
- Prefer BA/BS Degree or equivalent work experience if no degree
- Typically has 5 years of Business/Process Analyst or directly related experience in the Mortgage or Loan Origination System Businesses.
- Experience with requirements and development of APIs and API Documentation is a must-have
Let one of our recruiters assist you in finding and preparing for interviews with our clients. Whether you are interested in a direct hire, temp-to-hire, or temporary position, Workway can help you to put your best foot forward. Contact us today!