In Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53224
Workway is a professional staffing firm, working with organizations across the country to place exceptional candidates. We are looking for a Process Engineer responsible for assessing current process, mapping out and creating a seamless transition plan along with training material and examples to the new work instructions and templates.
Your specific duties will include:
- Gains experience by exposure, doing, observing, and delivery with close supervision
- Map out current state of process in sufficient detail to characterize daily operations
- Understand the new requirements and intent of work instructions
- Create examples that demonstrate how to execute from current work systems into the new work systems
- Assist the Project Management team as needed
Specific qualifications for the position include:
- BS Degree (preferably in a technical discipline)
- 2+ years of process experience, preferably in a regulated industry
- Strong Organizational and communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work collaboratively with others in a team environment
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Engineering software
Let one of our recruiters assist you in finding and preparing for interviews with our clients. Whether you are interested in a direct hire, temp-to-hire, or temporary position, Workway can help you to put your best foot forward. Contact us today!