Post Closing Specialist
In Coppell, Texas 75019
Workway is a professional staffing firm, working with organizations across the country to place exceptional candidates. Work with a global real estate services compan, delivering residential and commercial title insurance and closing and settlement services for the mortgage industry. You will be part of an organization that is invested in your success, that respects your abilities and contributions while providing opportunities for you to flourish.
We are looking for a Post Closing Specialist responsible for communicating with lenders to gather information and coordinate the delivery of executed documents. Your specific duties will include:
- Communicate with the lender company on outstanding post-closing conditions required to fund the loan.
- Verify that closing documents are signed and dated accurately and according to lender instructions.
- Handle post-closing issues and/or complaints from customers and handle escalated post-closing issues.
- Implement company processes after the closing process for highest level of customer service.
Specific qualifications for the position include:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- 3+ years of experience working on FNMA/FHLMC/FHA/VA programs and guidelines, and TRID guidelines and regulations required.
- 5+ years of experience in mortgage title / closing or post-closing role required.
Let one of our recruiters assist you in finding and preparing for interviews with our clients. Whether you are interested in a direct hire, temp-to-hire, or temporary position, Workway can help you to put your best foot forward. Contact us today!