Post Closing Specialist
In Coppell, Texas 75019
Workway is a professional staffing firm, working with organizations across the country to place exceptional candidates. We are looking for a Post Closing Specialist responsible to communicate with lender to gather information and coordinate delivery of the executed documents.
Your specific duties will include:
- Analytical ability to evaluate consequences of loan closing guidelines and make recommendations .
- Monitor post-closers for quality and production and provide training when necessary, recommendations to management .
- Perform daily proactive workflow management, participate in client calls as requested, handle escalated issues, make decisions regarding risk assessment at the post-closing stage
Specific qualifications for the position include:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 3+ years of experience working on FNMA/FHLMC/FHA/VA programs and guidelines, and TRID guidelines and regulations
- 5+ years of experience in mortgage title / closing or post-closing role, able to take on production or workflow oversight
Let one of our recruiters assist you in finding and preparing for interviews with our clients. Whether you are interested in a direct hire, temp-to-hire, or temporary position, Workway can help you to put your best foot forward. Contact us today!