In Coppell, Texas 75019
Workway is a professional staffing firm, working with organizations across the country to place exceptional candidates. We are looking for a Policy Typist responsible to works closely with the closing department to meet strict turn-time and quality control expectations.
Your specific duties will include:
- Examination of title to real property, ranging in complexity, to determine status and to establish chain of title for purchase and refinance transactions.
- Examination of final closing documentation to obtain and verify items need for policy production.
- Perform final title examination of moderate to complex title orders requiring a high level of expertise…including metes and bounds descriptions.
- Resolve any issues such as missing information, incomplete, inaccurate or contradictory information contained in the title and closing documentation.
Specific qualifications for the position include:
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience in multi-state transactions, preferably for a national title agent with significant REO experience
- Understanding of the chain of title and title defects/issues
- Ability to conform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- Ability to track, resolve and/or escalate time sensitive issues and document in order management system.
- Recording and Post Closing experience with REO
Let one of our recruiters assist you in finding and preparing for interviews with our clients. Whether you are interested in a direct hire, temp-to-hire, or temporary position, Workway can help you to put your best foot forward. Contact us today!