In Burbank, California 91502
Bank Relationship Manager – Account Manager (Banking/Sales)
Banking professionals, are you looking for an opportunity to work with some of the nation’s foremost financial institutions? Let BancForce open the door for you! We are a professional staffing firm, working with organizations across the country to place exceptional candidates. Our clients include banks and credit unions that value human connections and pride themselves on building lasting relationships. Each of these clients has a need for a Relationship Manager that values the same. You will be responsible for account management and business development on an ever-expanding book of business, with the goal of gaining new clients and selling new products and services to your existing clients.
Whether you are interested in a direct hire, temp-to-hire, or temporary position, BancForce can help you to put your best foot forward. Contact us today!
As a Bank Relationship Manager, you will present and sell our full line of products and services in order to build your book of business. This will require that you use a “hunter" approach as you actively engage in networking and the conversion of referrals into new business.
Your specific duties as a Bank Relationship Manager will include:
- Originating loans and lines of credit, including Commercial, C&I, and CRE loans
- Actively engaging in the sales process to increase deposit business (i.e. checking, money market accounts, cash management and online banking).
- Converting wealth management prospects with help from Wealth Advisory service
- Maintaining compliance with all policies and procedures, as well as all applicable federal and state laws
- Actively participating in various community and civic activities
- Assisting with budget management to ensure that deposit, loan and net income goals are met
- Working with management to ensure that the all Bank operating and lending policies and procedures are properly implemented and followed
- Assisting with the management of sales and service efforts to ensure retention of existing relationships and growth of new relationships
- Managing personal sales efforts in order to meet performance goals.
As a Bank Relationship Manager, you must be highly motivated and driven by a strong “hunting" mentality as well as by a strong sense of ethics and integrity. Ideally, you will bring with you your own existing book of business of loyal clients and will display superior business development skills. It is also important that you have excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills as well as the ability to easily build credibility and trust with customers.
Specific qualifications for the Bank Relationship Manager position include:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5 - 10 years commercial experience in a sales or client relationship management role
- Excellent credit skills; formal credit training preferred
- Granular and robust knowledge of all commercial loan products and financial products, including credit, investment, brokerage, trust and general banking products
- Ability to present a professional image and demeanor
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operation and maintenance instructions
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or associates of organizations
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions and proportions percentages, area, circumference and volume and apply basic algebra and geometry
- Series 7, 63 preferred.
As a Bank Relationship Manager with BancForce (dba Workway, Inc.), you will be working through an established staffing agency with the networking power of a national organization and the personalized family feel of a smaller firm. You will be assigned a dedicated recruiter who will provide you with assistance in crafting an effective resume, preparing for interviews, and searching for jobs outside of our organization.
Employment with BancForce (Workway, Inc.) also comes with some exciting benefits: medical coverage, life insurance (with medical plan enrollment), direct deposit, weekly pay, and paid sick time (CA employees only). Further details regarding these benefits can be provided by your recruiter.
Let BancForce help you to build a better career!