In Dallas, Texas 75254
Workway is a professional staffing firm, working with organizations across the country to place exceptional candidates. We are looking for a Payroll Specialist responsible for the specific duties which will include:
- Performing all activities necessary to process 1 or more payrolls, including maintaining related records, filing tax reports and voluntary deduction reports, processing involuntary deductions such as levies and garnishments
- Preparing accounting transactions and documents, documenting and updating procedures, and preparing special reports for management.
- Full cycle bi-weekly payroll processing payroll.
- Accurately calculate and complete entry for additional compensation such as incentives, adjustments, etc.
- Research, investigate and resolve problems, corrections and questions relative to payroll.
- Performs routine data integrity checks on payroll data as required.
- Assist in preparing payroll related reports and metrics.
- Maintain an organized filing system ensuring all documentation is filed in a timely manner.
- Process and administer year end payroll reconciliations.
- Maintain benefit enrollment data in payroll.
- Managing time off requests and maintaining vacation/sick leave balance spreadsheets.
Specific qualifications for the position include:
- Accuracy with data entry and mathematical calculations is a must.
- Should be proficient in Excel, Word and Outlook.
Let one of our recruiters assist you in finding and preparing for interviews with our clients. Whether you are interested in a direct hire, temp-to-hire, or temporary position, Workway can help you to put your best foot forward. Contact us today!