In Las Vegas, Nevada 89101
Workway is a professional staffing firm, working with organizations across the country to place exceptional candidates. We are looking for a Payroll Manager responsible to maintains payroll guidelines by writing and updating policies and procedures.
Your specific duties will include:
- Maintains payroll information in ADP Workforcenow and e-time, time and attendance system by; directing the collection, calculation, and entering of data.
- Working Knowledge of Casino and Hospitality industry where it relates to payroll ie; tip compliance, tokes, and toke committee by laws, union contracts
- Complies with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legistlation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
- Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
Specific qualifications for the position include:
- High school diploma or the equivalent.
- College diploma or the equivalent
- 5 - 7 years experience managing payroll department.
- Extensive knowledge of ADP Workforce Now and time keeping.
Let one of our recruiters assist you in finding and preparing for interviews with our clients. Whether you are interested in a direct hire, temp-to-hire, or temporary position, Workway can help you to put your best foot forward. Contact us today!