In Las Vegas, Nevada 89113
We are a professional staffing firm, working with organizations across the country to place exceptional candidates. Currently, we have an opportunity to work with a respected global events company with over 70 years of experience in producing trade shows, exhibits and other events. This is a great opportunity for you to take your career to the next level with an organization dedicated to creating memorable experiences around the world.
We are looking for a Payroll Coordinator responsible for performing payroll duties requiring knowledge of standard practices used in the preparation, distribution, and maintenance of payroll and payroll records. Your specific duties will include:
- Process high volume daily timecards and weekly payroll for hourly union employees timely and accurately.
- Manage work flow to ensure all timecards and payroll transactions are processed timely and accurately.
- Prepare special payments, complex pay and payroll deduction calculations ensuring compliance with company policies, union contracts and federal and state regulations.
- Assist employees and management with questions, concerns or requests regarding payroll.
- Reconcile payroll and validate confirmed reports prior to submitting payroll for closing and dispersing.
- Process off-cycle check payments according to company policy, union agreements and federal and state regulations.
Specific qualifications for the position include:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- 3 - 5 years of multi-state payroll experience required.
- Solid understanding and working knowledge of payroll processes and systems, particularly in a union environment.
- Strong knowledge of state and federal payroll regulations required.
- Proficiency in MS Office and payroll software required.
Let one of our recruiters assist you in finding and preparing for interviews with our clients. Whether you are interested in a direct hire, temp-to-hire, or temporary position, Workway can help you to put your best foot forward. Contact us today!