Payment Application Specialist II
In San Diego, California 92123
Workway is a professional staffing firm, working with organizations across the country to place exceptional candidates. We are looking for a Payment Application Specialist II responsible to researches, audits, reconciles and applies all cash receipts to Hospital AR accounts.
Your specific duties will include:
- Identifies external payments and non-patient payments and transfers them to the appropriate area/general ledger account.
- Processes denials with the correct denial/remittance codes and applies denials/payments to the appropriate liability bucket.
- Conducts in-depth research to resolve any balancing issues or to reconcile unidentified payments posted to clearing accounts.
Specific qualifications for the position include:
- H.S. Diploma, GED, or Equivalent (Minimum)
- (Preferred) One year college (accounting courses), or equivalent education/experience
- 5 Years of Experience (Minimum)
- 6 Years of Experience (Preferred)
Let one of our recruiters assist you in finding and preparing for interviews with our clients. Whether you are interested in a direct hire, temp-to-hire, or temporary position, Workway can help you to put your best foot forward. Contact us today!