Patient Access Rep (PAR Lev 3)
In San Diego, California 92123
Workway is a professional staffing firm, working with organizations across the country to place exceptional candidates. We are looking for a Patient Access Rep (PAR Lev 3) responsible to provides appropriate information to patient families and funding sources to register, schedule and/or obtain authorizations for inpatient, outpatient, and/or diagnostic services.
Your specific duties will include:
- Experience/general knowledge of managed care health plans; knowledge of scheduling, registration, billing and/or claims payment.
- General knowledge of medical terminology or 6 months demonstrated work experience in a healthcare setting.
Specific qualifications for the position include:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of 3 year work experience in health care setting and/or one year work experience in a specific department function.
- Knowledge of basic functionality of personal computer.
Let one of our recruiters assist you in finding and preparing for interviews with our clients. Whether you are interested in a direct hire, temp-to-hire, or temporary position, Workway can help you to put your best foot forward. Contact us today!