In Arlington, Texas 76103
As a Legal Assistant/Paralegal in a law firm, you will be responsible for providing legal assistant support. Your specific duties in this role will include:
- Drafting, preparing and distributing legal correspondence
- Assisting in gathering and organizing exhibits, document trial data and other material sin response to subpoenas, discovery requests, interrogatories, motions for summary judgment, etc.
- Schedule and coordinate case load and calendars
- Organizing and maintaining case files
- High school diploma required.
- Minimum 3 years of work experience as a Legal Assistant and/or Paralegal
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, particularly MS Word
- Strong typing skills
- Ability to read legal terms and conditions and understand a variety of legal documents
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality and protect client privacy rights
Let one of our recruiters assist you in finding and preparing for interviews with our clients. Whether you are interested in a direct hire, temp-to-hire or temporary position, Workway can help you to put your best foot forward. Contact us today!