In Boston, Massachusetts 02110
Workway is a professional staffing firm, working with organizations across the country to place exceptional candidates. We are looking for a Paralegal II responsible for :
- Preparation and revision of litigation documents (including pleadings, discovery, motions,subpoenas) and correspondence, and the service and filing of court documents;
- Preparation and revision of real estate title documents (including deeds, mortgages, assignments, discharges)
- Maintaining calendars; docketing court and other case related deadlines;
- Organizing and maintaining case files in paperless office environment;
- Assist attorneys in handling a broad range of title insurance related litigated and non-litigated claims from intake through resolution;
- Administrative duties as required including, but not limited to, processing incoming and outgoing mail, copying, scanning, faxing, coordination of outside vendor services, assist in ordering office supplies and submitting managing counsel’s expense reports.
Specific qualifications for the position include:
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Must have a minimum of five years active and current civil litigation experience.
Let one of our recruiters assist you in finding and preparing for interviews with our clients. Whether you are interested in a direct hire, temp-to-hire, or temporary position, Workway can help you to put your best foot forward. Contact us today!