Operation Services Associate
In San Diego, California 92131
Workway is a professional staffing firm, working with organizations across the country to place exceptional candidates. Work with a global property information and analytics leader trusted by financial services organizations and real estate professionals to provide unique perspectives that identify, interpret and direct action that helps solve their toughest business challenges. It’s an opportunity to be a part of something big – something that reaches beyond yourself and beyond today!
We are looking for an Operation Services Associate responsible for reviewing and analyzing contracts, applications, and supporting documentation using identified policy and procedures. Your specific duties will include:
- Ensure that the proper paperwork has been received and documents are valid
- Communicate with Sales team or the customer any clarification items or additional compliance requirements needed that customer did not supply
- Make a decision as to whether potential customers will pass our compliance requirements.
- Use Salesforce to record and document outcomes of credentialing requirements
- Contact potential customer for questions about their application or to request additional information for compliance review.
- Keep sales team informed of potential customer’s compliance status.
- Notify when the decision has been made to pass or fail the customer’s compliance review.
Specific qualifications for the position include:
- HS Diploma/GED required
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Products, Word, Excel and Outlook
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required
Let one of our recruiters assist you in finding and preparing for interviews with our clients. Whether you are interested in a direct hire, temp-to-hire, or temporary position, Workway can help you to put your best foot forward. Contact us today!