ODM Technical Lead
In Charlotte, North Carolina 28262
Workway is a professional staffing firm, working with organizations across the country to place exceptional candidates. We are looking for a ODM Technical Lead responsible for developing and delivering high-performance and scalable rule based solutions. The individual should be able to work effectively with cross-functional teams with minimal direction. Must be a team player who is flexible, adaptable and willing to work in a fast paced environment.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Customize Decision Center and Enterprise console to adapt the environment to the needs of business users by using extension APIs
- Implementing Rule Governance using ODM Decision Center and Enterprise console
- Customize DVS using DVS API
- Decision Warehouse customization
- Customize Decision Center UI with Custom value editors
Specific qualifications for the position include:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field, or equivalent work experience. Master's a plus
- 8-10 years in IT with 3-6 years in BRMS and 3+ in Ilog Jrules or ODM.
- Must be a US citizen or a green card holder.
Target skills & Competencies:
- Strong knowledge of BRMS based systems with end to end integration.
- ODM 8.5 or higher
- Integration Patterns
- Spring Webservices and SOA based architecture
- Websphere Application Server 8.x XML/XSLT
- Soap UI
- Agile Development Methodologies
- ODM-MDM integration (a plus)
Let one of our recruiters assist you in finding and preparing for interviews with our clients. Whether you are interested in a direct hire, temp-to-hire, or temporary position, Workway can help you to put your best foot forward. Contact us today!