Note Department Specialist
In Orange County, California 92660
As a Note Department Specialist, you will responsible for ensuring all loans are properly documented, funded, closed and all maintenance is completed in a timely manner. Your specific duties in this role will include:
- Provide daily administration and assist team with customer service support of assigned loan portfolio, coordinating/trouble shooting servicing related issues by interfacing directly with Loan Ops on system maintenance, billing issues, payment applications, accounting / setup and tax/escrow issues.
- Board and process all loans, payments and account maintenance.
- Order loan documents and review for accuracy.
- Review loan statements for accuracy and send out to customer.
- Maintain Declines and Withdrawals to accordance with Policy and Procedures.
- Maintain Pipeline Report for weekly meetings
- Order and review Preliminary Reports and Title Reports to ensure that Lender has proper coverage and any title issues are resolved.
- Maintain Lender’s and Note Dept. tickler report on a weekly basis.
- Coordinate real estate loan closings from customer acceptance through collection of post closing documentation.
You must be highly organized and detail-oriented with strong analytical and problem-solving skills and good written and oral communications skills. Specific qualifications for the position include:
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Minimum 3+ years experience in Note Department/Loan Servicing preferably with knowledge of Commercial and Business Loans.
- Advanced computer skills, including the use of word processing, spreadsheet software applications and email.
Let one of our recruiters assist you in finding and preparing for interviews with our clients. Whether you are interested in a direct hire, temp-to-hire or temporary position, BancForce can help you to put your best foot forward. Contact us today!