New Accounts Specialist
In Irvine, California 92602
As a New Accounts Specialist, you will on new accounts as you provide efficient and courteous customer service, cross-sell products and services and make referrals to other departments when appropriate in order to generate new business for the bank. Your specific duties in this role will include:
- Opening and maintaining accounts offered by the bank
- Preparing and maintaining account paperwork, including signature cards, check orders, transfers and service charges
- Providing complete account information to clients in a timely manner
- Counseling customers and prospects on various types of products/services and how to best reach their financial objectives
- Accepting and processing deposits and withdrawal on commercial, personal and savings accounts
- High school diploma or GED
- 1+ years’ experience in a New Accounts position working directly with clients in a bank or financial institution.
- Knowledge of New Accounts documentation with different types of personal and business accounts
- Strong knowledge of bank products and services
- Strong cross-selling and referral skills
Let one of our recruiters assist you in finding and preparing for interviews with our clients. Whether you are interested in a direct hire, temp-to-hire or temporary position, Workway can help you to put your best foot forward. Contact us today!