In El Monte, California 91732
Workway is a professional staffing firm, working with organizations across the country to place exceptional candidates. We are looking for a Network Administrator responsible for daily operation and maintenance of network systems, servers, operating systems, and communication links. Manage the resources dedicated to supporting office automation, PC's and end user equipment in accordance with credit union policies and regulatory requirements.
Your specific duties will include:
- Provide primary support for the Credit Union's LAN network, servers, PC's and terminals which includes implementing, maintaining, and troubleshooting network and system hardware and software.
- Evaluate network performance issues including availability, utilization, throughput, and latency; planning and executing the selection, installation, configuration, and testing of equipment. Maintains network performance by performing network monitoring and analysis, and performance tuning, troubleshooting network problems, and escalating problems to vendor.
- Oversees the maintenance of hardware and software at the Credit Union's disaster recovery site and provides technical support for disaster recovery testing.
Specific qualifications for the position include:
- Three years to five years of similar or related experience.
- Equivalent to a college degree (BS or BA in a relevant field).
- Experience with VMware VSphere & View, Server 2008R2 and above, PC system administration, LANs, Patch management tools, TCP/IP, telecommunications and WANs.
Let one of our recruiters assist you in finding and preparing for interviews with our clients. Whether you are interested in a direct hire, temp-to-hire, or temporary position, Workway can help you to put your best foot forward. Contact us today!