In Houston, Texas 77067
Currently, we are seeking highly motivated Mortgage Processor direct hire position, for a reputable Mortgage Company in the Dallas market. The successful candidate will be an experienced cradle to grave Processor with current knowledge of frontline mortgage products and loan types and work well in a fast paced, collaborative environment.
Essential responsibilities are as follows:
- Primary contact for Customers
- Liaison between Loan Officer and Underwriting.
- Calculate income
- Respond to emails and phone calls from customers/Loan Officers in a timely manner.
- Review all loan files for required submission documents.
- Identify critical missing documents and match them up with loan files.
- Verify that information on documents match Point and DU is up to date.
- Perform VVOE on all files prior to submission to Underwriting.
- Accumulate and organize incoming conditions for U/W review.
- Resubmit file to Underwriting once all conditions received.
- Monitor/manage closing dates to close files as quickly as possible.
- Five years’ CURRENT ORIGINATIONS mortgage processing experience required
- Must have strong income calculation experience
- Must have FHA Purchase experience
- Knowledge of ALL mortgage documents
- Excellent organizational skills
- Working knowledge of FHA Connection /VA Portal/USDA GUS systems
- Work effectively in a fast pace environment with low tolerance for error
- Work effectively in a team environment
Let one of our recruiters assist you in finding and preparing for interviews with our clients. Whether you are interested in a direct hire, temp-to-hire, or temporary position, Workway can help you to put your best foot forward. Contact us today!