Mortgage DE Underwriter
In Houston , Texas 77067
Currently, we are seeking highly motivated FHA DE Underwriter direct hire position, for a reputable Mortgage Company in the Dallas Market. The successful candidate will be an experienced DE Underwriter with an active CHUMS Id that has current knowledge of frontline mortgage products.
Essential responsibilities are as follows:
- Review, evaluate and recommend approval or denial of mortgage loan application in compliance with company, investor and FHA/VA guidelines
- Respond to post-closing, insuring and audit reviews in a timely fashion
- Communicate loan decisions to appropriate parties both orally and/or in writing
- Recommends approval or rejection of loan applications, if recommending rejection, escalates loan for a second review.
- Maintain a minimum productivity level of 3 new loans per day
- Review conditions on suspended files
- Five years in mortgage industry to include at least three years of hands on Underwriting of FHA/VA/Conventional loans
- Must have active CHUMS
- Bachelor’s degree or six to eight years related experience
Let one of our recruiters assist you in finding and preparing for interviews with our clients. Whether you are interested in a direct hire, temp-to-hire, or temporary position, Workway can help you to put your best foot forward. Contact us today!