In Dallas, Texas 75254
Currently we are seeking a highly motivated Mortgage Loan Closer and Funder to join a privately-held mortgage lender that is known for responsible lending practices, industry and consumer advocacy, market innovation and operational superiority. They have Retail, Wholesale and Correspondent lending divisions.
Essential Responsibilities are listed below:
- Accurate and timely review of all loan documents
- Complete system inputs to generate loan documents and validate fees are in compliance with TRID guidelines
- Maintains current knowledge of Policies and Procedures as they relate to documents and funding.
- Researches and resolves problems or complaints from internal and external customers.
- Prepares a complete list of all outstanding items
- Follows loan checklist order as conditions are signed off and new information is received.
- Performs accurate input of all required funding fields prior to input in order to generate correct wire amount.
- Follow up with any post-closing issues that may arise
- Minimum 3 years of funding experience
- Ability to multitask
- Must have FHA experience
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral.
- Ability to work in a fast paced fluid environment
Let one of our recruiters assist you in finding and preparing for interviews with our clients. Whether you are interested in a direct hire, temp-to-hire, or temporary position, Workway can help you to put your best foot forward. Contact us today!