Merchant Services Disputes Representative
In Symmes Township, Ohio 45249
Workway is a professional staffing firm, working with organizations across the country to place exceptional candidates. Work with one of the most trusted and respected organizations in the payment processing industry, known for its focus on its employees’ well-being, work-life balance, and wealth building. You will be part of a world-class team that shares a pride and passion for solving challenges, driving efficiency, and creating value for their clients. If you value integrity, flexibility, and accountability, this might be just what you’ve been looking for.
We are looking for a Merchant Services Disputes Representative responsible for reviewing credit card dispute cases to determine financial liability under Visa/MasterCard/Discover regulations.
Your specific duties will include:
- Interacts with external and internal customers on a basic level to explain chargeback policies and procedures.
- Review incoming credit card disputes and applies Visa/MasterCard regulations to resolve.
- Manages an inventory of cases that can exceed $200,000 on a daily average, all of which must be resolved accurately and timely.
- Make monetary adjustments via internal systems, while complying with all audit requirements.
- Respond to credit card disputes using Windows-based programs and network websites.
Specific qualifications for the position include:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Prior work experience involving customer service preferred.
- Good organizational skills required.
- Basic knowledge of personal computer in a Windows environment.
Let one of our recruiters assist you in finding and preparing for interviews with our clients. Whether you are interested in a direct hire, temp-to-hire, or temporary position, Workway can help you to put your best foot forward. Contact us today!