Merchant Services Disputes Rep III
In Durango, Colorado 81301
Workway is a professional staffing firm, working with organizations across the country to place exceptional candidates. We are looking for a Merchant Services Disputes Rep III responsible for non-routine credit card disputes and preparation of cases including compliance and pre-arbitration.
Your specific duties will include:
- Independently review credit card dispute cases to determine financial liability under Visa/MasterCard/Discover regulations. Provide direction and support to merchants regarding rules and regulations, monetary postings, and transaction research.
- Reviews incoming credit card disputes and applies Visa/MasterCard/Discover regulations to resolve.
- Makes monetary adjustments via internal systems, while complying with all audit requirements. Responds to credit card disputes using Windows-based programs and network websites.
Specific qualifications for the position include:
- Prior experience as a chargeback representative with basic knowledge of all dispute resolution avenues (for example, compliance and arbitration).
- Must have met quality and productivity requirements of the position, if an internal hire. Familiarity with other functions of merchant processing (for example: settlement, reject processing).
- Proven analytical and decision-making skills. Strong interpersonal skills. Ability to work independently. Must be team-oriented and willing to collaborate.
Let one of our recruiters assist you in finding and preparing for interviews with our clients. Whether you are interested in a direct hire, temp-to-hire, or temporary position, Workway can help you to put your best foot forward. Contact us today!