Member Services Representative
In Berkeley, California 94704
Workway is a professional staffing firm, working with organizations across the country to place exceptional candidates. We are looking for a Member Services Representative responsible to provides a variety of members savings, checking and loan transactions within authority level and according to credit union policies and procedures.
Your specific duties will include:
- Greet and welcome members to the credit union in a courteous and professional manner, adhering to USE’s Six-Star Guarantee, Core Values and Quality Service Basics
- Processes cash and check deposit in accordance to credit union policies and procedures.
- Processes withdrawal requests in accordance to credit union policies and procedures.
- Supports sales efforts of credit union, generates referrals of credit union products and services and opens new accounts at the teller window as appropriate.
Specific qualifications for the position include:
- 2 Years Teller experience
- Credit Union experience preferred
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); one or more year’s related experience with a financial institution to include customer sales and service skills; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
Let one of our recruiters assist you in finding and preparing for interviews with our clients. Whether you are interested in a direct hire, temp-to-hire, or temporary position, Workway can help you to put your best foot forward. Contact us today!