Member Service Rep
In San Diego, California 92127
Workway is a professional staffing firm, working with organizations across the country to place exceptional candidates. We are looking for a Member Service Rep responsible for the specific duties listed below:
- Act according to the written policies of the credit union.
- Maintain a professional level of service quality, with an ability to retain and expand relationships through excellent customer service.
- Ability to think quickly and respond professionally over the phone or in person to the various customer situations without compromising NCCU’s integrity.
- Knowledge of all products and services of the credit union, and dedication to their growth, improvement and effectiveness
- Improve the value of relationships by cross selling products and services.
- Ability to receive coaching from supervisors to ensure excellence in quality of customer care, responsiveness and attention to detail. Attend staff meetings.
- Cash handling responsibility to maintain assigned cash drawer in balance. Verifying and bundling of weekly cash order. Daily balancing of vault balance. End of day system balancing.
- Scan checks through to Check 21 processing system.
- Process cashier’s checks, money orders, cash advances, and Electronic checks. Set up ATM cards and Debit cards for members. Process members check order requests.
- Assist in keeping membership files up to date.
- Assist management with special assignments.
- Compliance with laws regulations, policy and procedures.
Specific qualifications for the position include:
- High School Diploma or GED and achieving a B or better grade in Supervision at the College level.
Let one of our recruiters assist you in finding and preparing for interviews with our clients. Whether you are interested in a direct hire, temp-to-hire, or temporary position, Workway can help you to put your best foot forward. Contact us today!