In Dallas, Texas 75231
Workway is a premier national staffing firm that places qualified job-seeking candidates across the nation in direct hire, temp-to-hire and temporary positions across a variety of specialized fields. We pride ourselves in offering a candidate-centric model to assist job seekers in finding their next career opportunity.
Currently, we are seeking a highly motivated Medical Assistant/Scribe
Essential responsibilities are as follows:
- Assist in completing charts by transcribing results of patient and doctor consultations.
- Record diagnosis, discharge, prescriptions, and/or follow-up instructions.
- Record details of chief complaint, history of present illness, review of systems, past medical history, social history, family medical history, disease risk factors, medications and allergies.
- Record details of physical exam, including pertinent positives and negatives, noted abnormalities and patient general condition.
- Working knowledge of medical terminology and accepted abbreviations
- Understanding of the physical exam process and ability to record exam details
Let one of our recruiters assist you in finding and preparing for interviews with our clients. Whether you are interested in a direct hire, temp-to-hire, or temporary position, Workway can help you to put your best foot forward. Contact us today!