In Acton, Massachusetts 01720
Workway is a professional staffing firm, working with organizations across the country to place exceptional candidates. Work with a leading provider of medical technologies for the health care industry including hospital beds, patient lifts, and non-invasive therapeutic products. No matter what position within the organization, you'll experience tremendous professional and personal satisfaction in an environment where they focus on improving the lives of patients and caregivers around the world.
We are looking for a Mechanical Engineer responsible for providing technical contributions as a member of the team of engineers within the R&D Division including leading requirement analysis, detailed design and verification activities and colloborating on overall design of the final product. Your specific duties will include:
- Identifies technical problems and provides innovative and creative solutions
- Shares technical knowledge with others in the team
- Generates detailed, high quality technical documentation to capture and communicate designs
- Uses existing tools and best practices to report and track product and process metrics
Specific qualifications for the position include:
- BS degree required preferably in a technical discipline.
- 4+ years of engineering experience, or comparable experience required.
- Proficient in 3D modeling utilizing CAD software (Solid Edge or SolidWorks)
Let one of our recruiters assist you in finding and preparing for interviews with our clients. Whether you are interested in a direct hire, temp-to-hire, or temporary position, Workway can help you to put your best foot forward. Contact us today!