Marketing Assistant: II (Intermediate)
In Concord, California 94520
Workway is a professional staffing firm, working with organizations across the country to place exceptional candidates. We are looking for a Marketing Assistant: II (Intermediate) responsible for accurate and timely processing of listing packages.
Your specific duties will include:
- Essential Duties & Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Answer agent questions about the program and ordering process, etc.
- Review listing concierge orders and confirm the orders are completed correctly.
- Review proofs of all print items (flyers, brochures, just listed/sold and trifolds) and provide to agent for final approval.
Specific qualifications for the position include:
- 2-3 years or more of customer service and administrative experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, ability to build strong professional relationships
- Ability to follow direction and utilize critical thinking and problem solving skills
Let one of our recruiters assist you in finding and preparing for interviews with our clients. Whether you are interested in a direct hire, temp-to-hire, or temporary position, Workway can help you to put your best foot forward. Contact us today!