Marketing Analyst IV
In Symmes Township, Ohio 45249
Workway is a professional staffing firm, working with organizations across the country to place exceptional candidates. We are looking for a Marketing Analyst IV responsible to writes, edits, reviews and enhances external communication materials, including press releases, bylines, newsletters, emails/memos, webcasts and speeches.
Your specific duties will include:
- Coordinates, executes and helps to lead the external communication digital strategy.
- Ensures a "corporate voice" permeates messaging to external audiences and stakeholders.
- Works closely with leadership and departments to keep abreast of company developments and trends.
- Developing professional expertise, he/she applies company policies and procedures to resolve a variety of issues.
Specific qualifications for the position include:
- Requires a Bachelor's degree and a minimum of 2-3 years of related experience; or an advanced degree without experience; or equivalent work experience.
Let one of our recruiters assist you in finding and preparing for interviews with our clients. Whether you are interested in a direct hire, temp-to-hire, or temporary position, Workway can help you to put your best foot forward. Contact us today!