In Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53224
Workway is a professional staffing firm, working with organizations across the country to place exceptional candidates. Work with a leading provider of medical technologies for the health care industry including hospital beds, patient lifts, and non-invasive therapeutic products. No matter what position within the organization, you'll experience tremendous professional and personal satisfaction in an environment where they focus on improving the lives of patients and caregivers around the world.
We are looking for a Manufacturing Engineer responsible for various project management activities resulting from a transition to a new ERP System, SAP. Some examples of project are as follows:
- Creating documentation for standard work
- Writing and executing production validation protocols
- Resolving data/BOM issues
Specific qualifications for the position include:
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical, Mechanical or Industrial Engineering required.
- Experience in manufacturing is required (medical device manufacturing is a plus).
- Experience with creating BOMS and Routings for ERP systems is required.
Let one of our recruiters assist you in finding and preparing for interviews with our clients. Whether you are interested in a direct hire, temp-to-hire, or temporary position, Workway can help you to put your best foot forward. Contact us today!