Loss Analysis Specialist
In Westfield, Indiana 46074
Workway is a professional staffing firm, working with organizations across the country to place exceptional candidates. We are looking for a Loss Analysis Specialist responsible to prepare of loss analysis review within 10 days of receipt of file that outlines the avoidable and unavoidable loss and cause of all avoidable loss and bill backs to vendors.
Your specific duties will include:
- Analyze information to identify and illustrate potential trends, service level risks, and regulatory risks.
- Upon completion of final loss analysis, responsible for closing the Fiserv workstation and verifying all balances including corporate and escrow advances are zero.
- Perform review of all claims filed to monitor for supplemental claim possibility.
- Verify claim proceeds, short sale proceeds, and 3rd party foreclosure sale proceeds are accurately credited and all system balances are zero.
Specific qualifications for the position include:
- HS Diploma
- Strong MS Excel skills
- Knowledge of all Default Servicing processes up to and including Loss Mitigation, Bankruptcy, Foreclosure, Conveyance and Claims in addition to mortgage servicing state, federal and agency guidelines and timelines.
Let one of our recruiters assist you in finding and preparing for interviews with our clients. Whether you are interested in a direct hire, temp-to-hire, or temporary position, Workway can help you to put your best foot forward. Contact us today!